Sunday 13 November 2011

=) life

In the name of ALLAH Most GRACIOUS Most MERCIFUL.

alhamdulillah! to my dearest LORD..the most HIGH!!

it has been a while i didn't update my blog.. asif jiddan! =='''
well, today..i kinda have the mood to tap my fingers on my keyboard of my lappy... DUST?? its all over my lappy..

since i become a BFF to my IPAD.

shyly to share my experience...

I have been growing  up in a very dintict way to compare to other normal teenagers. it is a norm thing if u've seen a group of teenagers going out and have some fun together....

but NOT ME

my parents...NEVER LET ME DO THOSE THINGs..
include camping!(organized by my school) 
but my mom..shes incredible..
she did let me do it but only once just to get familiar with the usage of public transport. (=
Was educated in PRIVATE school..from primary to secondary
Never hired a driver, afraid if theres a driver who wants to do kidnapping..
Its like living under a huge CCTV focusin on me.
Hired a bibik(maid) to lessen the burden of household chores..i do ot need to do ironings..
(still...my mom trains me like a bibik)
And YES! I admit..I may be good at CLEANING, COOKING, DESIGNING, DRAWING...but not IRONING CLOTHES.
=""=


UNTIL...
i am here in my college
I was extremely excited when..
I ride on a bus.
go out with my friends..
shopping...
bowling...
movies..
archery
until i dont kno whats left to do...

=)

it didn't take a long time to figure out something precious...
out of the blue.. a single question pops out...

WHY?

why i cant be like em? why me and my sisters been keep inside? why?????
my DAD is a critical thinker. he LOVES me and my dear sisters soo much and AWARE of his responsibilities...
HE kept us inside..HIDDEN..away from this polluted world.
SOCIAL PROBLEMs, ADULTERY, BAD BEHAVIORS, BAD INFLUENCE..etc

at first i take it personally and I am quite rebellious as I tried to seek freedom.
I flash back the word FREEDOM.. what is FREEDOM actually?
when i go back to basic...since infinity...
I AM A SLAVE OF ALLAH
I AM A UMMA OF MY RASUL (MUHAMMAD S.A.W)

before we were born do you know that we are a LOVER of ALLAH SWT???
WE LOVE ALLAH SOO MUCH... just to prove whether we really LOVES ALLAH..
we AGREE to be sent down to the earth to be TESTIFY with soo many CIRCUMSTANCES....

OBLIGATIONS, NIKMAH(REJOICE OF LIFE), BELIEF, FAITH(IMAAN)...etc

do u kno that...
we, the Muslim have a weak spirit..and that is why we were born as a MUSLIM.
WHILE..the STRONG spirit born as a non-MUSLIM.
subhanallah! ALLAH is all-knowing!

SMILE for every moment in your life...
either hard or ease...
=)
every events happend in our lives have its own reasons. just be thankful and work for your aims!
because ALLAH is the master of all plannings. the ALL-KNOWING, most gracious, and the only ONE!

I FEEL LUCKY..and alhamdulillah O' ALLAH.. for every nikmah that u give me!
AL-FATIHAH for our beloved prophet muhammad S.A.W.

and
AL-FATIHAH for our parents who have done soo much of sacrifice for each one of us!
human being is never perfect. so does our self. parents teachers...ALL of us..
EXCEPT FOR ALLAH!

=)HAPPY IBADAH!

1 comments:

 

lucky muslim. Copyright © 2012 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template